lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Windows ports: colors using Window and Full Screen modes

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Windows ports: colors using Window and Full Screen modes
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:04:23 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 03:36:50PM -0300, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> > I compiled 2.8.5dev.8 with --enable-color-style for both Cygwin
> > and Windows but have some color problems using any distributed
> > .lss file if I change from Full Screen to Window mode.
> >
> > Anybody know the reason ? I ask because it works fine on Linux
> > console and rxvt / XTerm.
>
> perhaps it is not detecting the resize.

I made a screenshot (sorry for the banner) of my Cygwin build
with the built-in .lss at
http://www.pervalidus.net/Windows/devel/lynx/lynx.png

The problem here is the color for the links (green). With Full
Screen I get a bright green. With Window mode I get this green,
very hard to read on the black background. The same using my
PDCurses build.

I think I'll have to make my own .lss.