lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Mailing from Lynx with Pine

From: Hart Larry
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Mailing from Lynx with Pine
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:52:34 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Henry, I am the one who orriginally asked about mailing from lynx?  You
see, many times you are at a web site-and-you don't know an address for
e-mailing.  Maybe you want to include text from another text file in your
shell.  Maybe you want to send an atachment.  With these latest releases of
lynx, the feel of mailing is somewhat changed.  There seem to be more fields
before-and-after we type the actual message.  I prefer the simplicity of Pine
which I've been useing since 1995.  No, I'm not a programmer, just a happy user
of friendly programs which work well with speech.
Thanks for listening
Hart