lynx-dev

Re: Mailing list readership (was: Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx)

From: clemensF
Date: 9 Apr 2002 22:32:39 +0200

> Ian Collier:

> Then why don't you tell your rejecter not to reply to mailing list messages?
> My procmail script rejects emails which arrive solely in HTML (and it's
> rejected 33 messages in the last 7 days, all of which were spam) but
> mailing list messages are excluded as they are filtered out first.

how do you know they are mailinglist traffic?  no-no, if you do it with a
memory of what you subscribed to, this doesn't count, if not for the point
of this argument, then because you would have to update both your
subscriptions and that procmail-script.  this isn't what this is all about.

--
clemens fischer

evil is even, truth is an odd number and death is a full stop.
<- miles 'na gopaleen