lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 05:48:28 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Lloyd Rasmussen wrote:

> I'm thinking that some external program might be able to parse the
> command line you throw at it, run wget and present a new page to
> Lynx.

yes - you can add more than one external program to the list and lynx
prompts with a popup menu in that case (I have a half dozen on my home
machine's config).

> I haven't been able to get Lynx to compile under Cygwin lately;
> possibly the connection with NCurses is broken.

perhaps the cygwin package for ncurses is broken (I did compile the last
few snapshots of lynx in cygwin, but ended up compiling ncurses as well,
to get more insight into some of the bugs in cygwin - which apparently
are not due to either ncurses or lynx ;-).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net