lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:55:59 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> > Does the highlighted text strech for two lines?
> > The problem can be found only when it streches for two lines.
> > If the highlighted text is in one line, please make your terminal
> > narrow.  Then you may see the problems.
>
> Hmm, I tested with "stty cols 79" and the highlighted
> text streched for two lines but it seemed there was no
> problem.

Thanks for your testing and reporting.  I'm not sure but the diffrence
of screen library between you and I might cause the difference of
Lynx's behavior.

I used slang version 1.4.0 and ncurses version 4.2.  And I found the
same highlighting problem with them.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden