lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev another problem with highlighting
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:01:56 +0900 (JST)

> > 2-8-4dev.7 seems to have another problem with highlighting.
> >
> > I attached two example files.
> >
> > <bar.htm>
> >   - All 'a' should be highlighted.  But the last 'a' wouldn't.
> >
> > <bar-ja.htm>
> >   - All Japanes characters should be highlighted.  But the last one
> >     wouldn't and Lynx showed wrong character, which wasn't expected
> >     there.
>
> I am not so sure but, as far as I tested the above files,
> it seems there is no problem.

Does the highlighted text strech for two lines?
The problem can be found only when it streches for two lines.
If the highlighted text is in one line, please make your terminal
narrow.  Then you may see the problems.

# You can make the terminal narrow using stty command.
# ex. % stty 79 columns
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden