lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev address@hidden: New Estonian PO file for `lynx']

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev address@hidden: New Estonian PO file for `lynx']
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:46:20 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Webmaster Jim wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 03:51:59PM +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> > > I haven't examined this yet, but here's a not[e] about a new
> > > translation file for Lynx.
> >
> > Thanks for taking care about translation issues.
> >
> > Via http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/ we are distributing
> > http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/domains/POT/lynx-2.8.4.dev20.pot
> > at the moment.  If you want me to install and distribute a newer version
> > like lynx2.8.5dev.7(?) just tell me, please.

The 2.8.4 dev versions of lynx.pot are old - late in the cycle I resync'd
the pot files.  I haven't modified them since 2.8.4 since (to my
recollection) I haven't added any new messages, so a resync wouldn't
change anything except the line-number comments.  I do have a to-do list
item to resync them in any case.

> > It the best to send mail to address@hidden whenever an
> > update makes sense.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Karl
>
> Karl:
>
>   It would be good if you would update that file.  I haven't
> worked on Lynx much lately, but I know 2.8.4.dev20 is old
> enough.
>
> ------
> <http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
> <http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
> Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
> A brain the size of a planet, and what do I get?

T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net