lynx-dev

lynx-dev RE: RE: Problems downloading with Lynx285dev3

From: Fr3dY
Subject: lynx-dev RE: RE: Problems downloading with Lynx285dev3
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:47:00 +0100

      I've compiled Lynx with trace code enabled, and tested it: I
   just downloaded a HTML local file with the same results... the
   downloaded file was the HTML source code of the 'Download Options'
   screen... Please note that removing 'HAVE_MKSTEMP' from lynx_cfg.h
   makes Lynx work fine, but this behaviour wasn't present in
   285dev2 and older versions. You can find the trace dump at
   http://fr3dy.meanmachine.ch/lynx.trace and the downloaded file at
   http://fr3dy.meanmachine.ch/lynx.download