lynx-dev

lynx-dev cannot compile lynx

From: NK Goh
Subject: lynx-dev cannot compile lynx
Date: 02 Jul 2001 17:29:17 -0700

Hi,
    Pls accept my apologise if this questions been posted.
I try to compile the link in my Sun OS 5.6 with gcc ver 3.
I encounter the following during the configuration.

# ./configure
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
Configuring for solaris2.6
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot creat
e executables.

Anyone have any idea? appreciate any help.
nkgoh