lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx Version 2.8.4dev.21: accepting cookies

From: Harland Christofferson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx Version 2.8.4dev.21: accepting cookies
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:56:06 -0400

Thanks for the thought. I tried as you suggested using the
following version:

Lynx Version 2.8.4pre.2 (10 Jun 2001)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.6
Built on linux-gnu Jul  2 2001 18:11:13

I think the cookies are still not being accepted. I am willing to
bet I am at the root of the problem but do not know what I am
doing wrong (probably didn't choose the appropriate config.
options?).

Apparently I am figuring out what to do after reading the INSTALLATION
man. Any suggestions as to what I may have incorrectly configured?