lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx v2.8.4pre.1 and Cookies

From: Ken Scott
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx v2.8.4pre.1 and Cookies
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:53:22 -0500 (CDT)

We've been using v2.8.4dev.20 here for quite a while.  Upon upgrading to
v2.8.4pre.1 last night, I discovered that sites which require
cookie-acceptance to be turned on are functioning with it as though it is
turned off, even though this is not the case.  I've checked and
double-checked and rechecked the new lynx.cfg some more, and everything
cookie-related is set identically to the way it was in the config file for
v2.8.4dev.20, but I just can't get the desired behavior.  Obviously I'm
missing something, are there any ideas as to what it might be?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Ken Scott,
address@hidden