lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx and the Translation Robot

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx and the Translation Robot
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:21:26 -0400

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 12:03:47PM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> [Karl Eichwalder]
>
> > Okay, I fetch lynx-2.8.4.dev20 and installed the lynx.pot file coming
> > with the tar.gz.
>
> I'm wondering whether lynx.pot coming with lynx-2.8.4.dev20 were up to
> date?

anyway - the original question: I last updated it for dev18 - I generally
do remember to update lynx.pot when adding a message, but don't think it's
necessary to regenerate it to reflect the line numbers in the current
source.  I've a to-do item on my (shrinking) pre-release list to regenerate
this, but haven't done that yet, since (to make the line numbers right), it'll
be the last change I make.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com