lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Tables on Lynx2.8.4 Windows port

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Tables on Lynx2.8.4 Windows port
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 05:00:38 -0400

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 09:41:33PM -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> On or about 15 May, 2001, Duke Normandin
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>       [...]
>
> > I know about Cygwin -- at this very moment I'm using Mutt 2.5.2i on
> > Cygwin ;) Some stuff compiles OOTB, some don't. Later...
>
> The only problem I had was the one Tom mentioned--term.h (I think) doesn't get
> found without help.

I'll have that fixed in the pre-release (along with going down the list of
things I promised to look into, and reviewing the bug reports, I'm
test-building on all of the platforms I can get to -- for the moment I'll
build with the ncurses as installed by cygwin until I've had a chance to
integrate the dll changes they made into the ncurses sources).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com