lynx-dev

lynx-dev Building 2 copies of Lynx: EXP_NESTED_TABLES

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Building 2 copies of Lynx: EXP_NESTED_TABLES
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:59:36 -0300

Hi. I'm building 2 copies of Lynx and would like to know if I'm
doing anything wrong:

First copy is built without --enable-nested-tables.

To build the second copy I modify objdir/lynx_cfg.h and change

/* #undef EXP_NESTED_TABLES */  /*
CF_ARG_ENABLE(nested-tables) */

#define EXP_NESTED_TABLES 1 /* CF_ARG_ENABLE(nested-tables) */

Then I rm objdir/src/{GridText,HTML,TRSTable}.o and do a make.
I noticed LYMain.o LYShowInfo.o are also rebuilt.

Is this enough ? I just want to save time and resources.

BTW, I reported the warnings you get from string.h (not only
building Lynx) to the libc-alpha mailing-list, and Andreas
Jaeger answered that gcc 3.0 will fix them.

But what about the flood of warnings you get building with
--with-ssl ?

warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

Should OpenSSL be fixed, or it's also gcc ?

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org} Tel: 55-21-717-2399 (Niterói-RJ BR)