lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev NLS

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev NLS
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:14:57 +0900 (JST)

> > > If you have the time and interest, however, your proposals might carry
> > > more weight if you were to list up the "complete and correct," the
[...]
> Complete & correct:     Partial:               Should be deleted:

I should have emphasized the "might."  Anyway, Tom, I hope you take
consideration of the amount of work Morten has put into this listing,
and act on it asap.

It would also be nice if the concerned parties would make a listing
of "Should be added," e.g. ja.po, offering the same kind of testing
and statistics that Morten included in his report to support your claim.

__Henry