lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Display problem with dev.13

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Display problem with dev.13
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:32:47 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> I ran a quick check and can see that it's ok in dev.9, not in dev.13
>
> But the read-progress isn't it (I stubbed that out).  Somewhere else
> I lost one of the places where it's supposed to reset the index to the
> status line.

I haven't had a chance to check it out, but I noted some changes in
the 2.8.4dev.12.patch file to LYCurses.c in regard to LYlines, with
some situations defaulting to 24. Since the DOS port doesn't use
termcap/terminfo with PDCurses, and the DOS screen defaults to 25
lines, I wondered if the screen size was being set to 24 lines. If the
program thinks that the screen is 24 lines, then it is putting the
statusline at what appears to be the last line. I'll try to look more
carefully tonight.
                          Doug
__
Doug Kaufman