lynx-dev

lynx-dev Error: Missing Format Variable

From: Raju
Subject: lynx-dev Error: Missing Format Variable
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:58:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using Lynx 2.8 in RedHat on Intel platform.
I am trying to download a certain .CSV file from the web using command
line options such as -dump. I am using the full URL as required to
download the same .CSV file.

If I use the same URL from within a GUI based browser I get the
opportunity to save the file properly. However I would like to save the
octet stream from command line into a file. If I try

lynx -accept_all_cookies -dump http://<some url> whose result will be an
octet stream.

How can I do this in LYNX in a shell script without any user intervention
such as specifying a download file name or whether to download or not
etc.. ?

Any suggestions would of great help.

Thanks,
Raj