lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Anyone able to access hotmail.com these days

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Anyone able to access hotmail.com these days
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 07:10:20 -0400

000813 Vlad Harchev wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, Philip Webb wrote:
>> BTW there does appear to be a bug in Lynx here:
>> it's not recording the cookie messages in the  lynxmessages:  list.
> I think lynx is doing the things right
> "cookie messages" are not messages, but dialogs.

dialogs consist of messages ... (smile).
i suggest it would help most users to have incoming cookie messages
included in the  lynxmessages:  list;
eg it would have helped a bit in this case, for tracking down the problem.
but no, please don't make it a  lynx.cfg  option (grin).

also BTW,  lynxmessages:  is a bit obscure for most users:
might we not give it a keystroke, like  V  for the history list?