lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Links works, Lynx doesn't work with this submit form. But w

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Links works, Lynx doesn't work with this submit form. But why?
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:07:26 +0100 (BST)

>    Warning: File upload error - no name component in content disposition
>    in /var/www/slackware/forum/post.php3 on line 195

I'm not sure that file uploads are well specified, so there could be confusion
about whether optional MIME fields are mandatory for them.  In any case,
I don't remember file upload ever changing from officially broken in Lynx to
working.

>    Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
>    sent (header information may be added only before any output is
>    generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP
>    tags, or calls to functions that output text) in
>    /var/www/slackware/forum/post.php3 on line 13

Even if this is triggered by your input, it is an error on their side.