lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:28:42 +0900 (JST)

> So, any suggestions how I can get lynx to highlight only the current
> link?

An entirely different tack would be to install slang, which you can get
at: "ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis/slang/v1.4";.  Then compile lynx
with the configure option --with-screen=slang.  Slang seems to make
assumptions that can make writing a termcap/terminfo description less
of a hassle.

Two other suggestions that may be off base, but perhaps worth a try.  It
seems to me you want to force colors off, not on, as has been suggested.
More importantly, the termcap entry you sent was for screen.  You should
definitely do all debugging outside of a screen session, i.e., without
screen running.  When you get lynx working the way you want it to, then
fire up screen.

__Henry