lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Perl script interface for composing mail to mailto links

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Perl script interface for composing mail to mailto links
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:43:03 +0900 (JST)

> pasted.  This method can't include original message - same as in the

I'm not sure I understand what "original message" means in the context of
mailto:*.  Could you or others explain?  Thanks.

> Whoever tries this, please report success or failure.

Unfortunately I've been having trouble getting perl to compile, and I'm
a bit new to the package way of doing things.  (Anyway, I don't see what's
so bad about External as it stands.  Nevertheless, I'll give it due try
in time.  Thanks for the recipe since that's about all I can do.)

__Henry