lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 7 May 2000, Mike Castle wrote:
>But it IS broke.  So it should be fixed.  Default should be to reply to the
>the poster, not the list.

No way.   If it defaults to reply to the poster, then to reply to the list you
have to do extra work (change the To: header).

With pine, it asks me if I want to reply to the recipient or the Reply-To:
header.  It's good.  It prevents accidental replies to the list, but
makes it easy when you do want to reply to the list.