lynx-dev

lynx-dev compile problem with pre8

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev compile problem with pre8
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:54:12 -0400

I haven't built a NetBSD binary in a few weeks, and now I'm getting
this:

LYStrings.o: Undefined symbol `_getbegx' referenced from text segment
LYStrings.o: Undefined symbol `_getbegx' referenced from text segment
LYStrings.o: Undefined symbol `_getbegy' referenced from text segment
LYStrings.o: Undefined symbol `_getbegx' referenced from text segment
LYStrings.o: Undefined symbol `_getbegx' referenced from text segment

Probably something changed on my machine with curses or some other
package. I will look farther.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
The first ten million years were the worst, and the second ten million
years, they were the worst too. The third million years I didn't enjoy
at all. After that I went into a bit of decline.