lynx-dev

lynx-dev SSL lynx

From: Natasha Live
Subject: lynx-dev SSL lynx
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:56:22 +0000

If any one wants, I can put the finalised version of lynx 2.8.3 SSL patched on
a UK website (ie outside the US so not covered by their anti-crypt laws). It's
based at a north-west english academic site.

I use Mark Mentovai's patch for SSL support.

I could only supply the source code (pre-patched) for use. Or linux-libc1 and
linux-gnu binaries, curses, ncurses and slang.

There would, of course, be a statement saying where to get openSSL and SSLeay
and the fact that it is illegal to download to countries like the US with crypt
laws.

Whilst i may not be any real use at coding I can at least cut back on the "how
do i get to https web sites for you" *grins*

--
|  mailto://address@hidden  |

Naeser's Law:
        You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it damnfoolproof.