lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Lynx POT file (was: lynx2.8.3pre.1)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx POT file (was: lynx2.8.3pre.1)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:02:30 -0400

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 09:46:20AM +0200, Roman Maurer wrote:
> Webmaster Jim wrote:
> >
> > This is advice to all known translators of the Lynx browser messages
> > catalog that we are in pre-release phase for Lynx-2.8.3.
> > [...]
> > I will ask François Pinard to replace the older POT file with the
> > next one that Tom generates.
>
> Thanks for the notification.  I'll try to finish the Slovenian
> translation as soon as the new version of lynx*.sl.po will be available
> from http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/HTML/domain-lynx.html.
> --
>       Pozdrav,
>         Roman

I have copied the most current lynx-2.8.3 POT file to:

ftp://lynx.isc.org/po/lynx.pot

I also did a manual breakout of the Lynx code in the FTP tree at:

ftp://lynx.isc.org/current/lynx2-8-3

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says: