lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3pre.1

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3pre.1
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 15:11:31 +0400 (MSD)

> 2000-03-31 (2.8.3pre.1)
> * lynx.cfg:  make a few corrections to reorganize .h1 sections to improve
>   htmlized cattoc.html logic.  More corrections welcome -LP
Seems you ignore .h1 comments field completely.
I was assuming tweaking only the cases when no .h1 comments available...

> * correct ifdef's in LYStrings.c for NCURSES_MOUSE_VERSION versus PDCURSES
>   adding new PDCURSES_MOUSE_VERSION to cover special case of DJGPP (reported
> by
>   LP, DK) -TD

Well, it now build on DJGPP,
but I am curious: why we keep such list growing -
NCURSES_MOUSE_VERSION, PDCURSES_MOUSE_VERSION, USE_SLANG_MOUSE
instead of single USE_MOUSE
(with modifiers NCURSES, NCURSES_VERSION, PDCURSES, USE_SLANG if necessary)?

> * add PRETTYSRC to lynx.cfg, supplementing -prettysrc commandline option -TD

Now we have:
HTMLSRC_ATTRNAME_XFORM
HTMLSRC_TAGNAME_XFORM
PRETTYSRC
PRETTYSRC_SPEC
PRETTYSRC_VIEW_NO_ANCHOR_NUMBERING

Could we rename

HTMLSRC_ATTRNAME_XFORM
HTMLSRC_TAGNAME_XFORM
PRETTYSRC_VIEW_NO_ANCHOR_NUMBERING

with
PRETTYSRC_VIEW:*:*
with modifiers at the first place:
ATTR_CASE, TAG_CASE, NO_ANCHOR_NUMBERING

or like?