lynx-dev

lynx-dev Command Line File Upload?

From: Rubin, Dan
Subject: lynx-dev Command Line File Upload?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:25:48 -0500

Hello,

I have found lynx to be an invaluable tool for command-line file downloads
from http servers.  I have searched netnews and some web sites to find out
if file upload is possible from the command line, as described in RFC:

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc1867.txt

It does appear to work in the GUI version of lynx so it must be supported in
the software.  Is it possible to access this functionality from the command
line (maybe using some form of -post_data)?

Thanks for any info.
- Dan