lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev something wrong with ftp directory listing?

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev something wrong with ftp directory listing?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:01:28 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Henry Nelson wrote:

> If I use the Solaris2.6-bundled ftp to go to "egg.math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp"
> the `ls` command lists 8 *.tgz files under the ".../sets" directory, while
> with Lynx I only see 4.  There are indeed 8 *.tgz files which can be down-
> loaded by straight ftp.  What's up?

I tried with Lynx 2.8.3dev.18 and got normal result.
My configure options are:
    --with-screen=slang --enable-cjk --enable-prettysrc --enable-cgi-links

Please let us confirm that you don't use ftp_proxy.
And how about setting LANGUAGE=C. I think you are setting
LANGUAGE=ja or someting like that now.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden