lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: External

From: Gabor Z. Papp
Subject: lynx-dev Re: External
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:05:38 +0100

Michael Warner wrote:

| <address@hidden> wrote (to me, rather than the list):

Michael, I'm really sorry, that I bothered you. Thanks for
your help, now it works.

My primary problem, that I'm on a firewall, and only passive
mode ftp works for me, that doesn't supported in lynx as I
see. I can't use wget as external ftp, cos many of ftp links
contains the directory only instead of the complete
filename, so an index.html saved in my home, but nothing
else. I'm looking for a good interactive ftp client use with
lynx on firewalls.

[CC to me please]