lynx-dev

lynx-dev Having trouble downloading Lynx

From: Peter Rutherford
Subject: lynx-dev Having trouble downloading Lynx
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:37:16 -0800 (PST)

  Hi!

I logged on to your site to download Lynx using Win95
and IE4.

I double clicked on the link and the hour glass
started up. But no indication of file size, download
time or Win95's silly graphic with the daft piece of
paper which blows from left to right.

Since my win95 and IE4 are always screwing up, maybe
my gear has fallen over again.

Am I doing it right?

Also, I am looking to get Linux up and running. Is
there a particular version for this, or do I use the
regular Unix option?

Thanks a million.

Peter R.