lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Query String Question

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Query String Question
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:22:50 +0300 (MSK)

29-Dec-99 09:24 address@hidden wrote:

> Hello.  I'm having trouble using a query string with Lynx.  I'm trying to hit
> .cgi program with name and value pairs in a query string from a Unix command
> line.  There are about 10-15 fields total in the query string.  I'm separating
> the fields with a "&", and for some reason only the very first field after the
> "?" is being recognized.  The rest aren't even seen.  I've even tried using a
> "%26" instead of the &, and that didn't seem to work either.  Any help would
> be
> appreciated.

Try to escape URL in parenthesis:
lynx "http://somethere.net/path?etc=1&2=3";

Try to start lynx with -trace flag and look into Lynx.trace file,
grep for "GET " string for actual http request and other info.

If the above does not help, please send us more information:
the command-line string (exactly) and Lynx version.