lynx-dev

lynx-dev Authenticating to a proxy ?

From: Ing. Jose A. Amador
Subject: lynx-dev Authenticating to a proxy ?
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:18:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all. I am a recent subscriber to this list and I am looking for the
way to use authentication to a Squid proxy using Lynx. I am running
version 2.6.2 on RedHat 4.2, and wonder if a newer version of Lynx
supports this or if modifications or a patch is needed and available.
Tips and URL are welcome. I may be upgrading to RH 5.1 or 5.2 soon.

Wget works very well thru the proxy, but I cannot get the same from Lynx
(yet).

Thanks in advance and HNY 2K for all,

Jose, CO2JA

---

Ing. Jose A. Amador Fundora   | Tel    : (537) 20-7814
Dept. de Telecomunicaciones   | E-Mail : address@hidden
Facultad de Ing.  Electrica   |
ISPJAE                        |