lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynxcgi problem

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev lynxcgi problem
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:20:26 +0900 (JST)

For the first time, I tried using Lynx itself in a lynxcgi script, but
it didn't work.  What silly thing am I doing wrong?  If I use csh, I
get a blank page.  If I use sh, I get a message saying I have to set
my TERM environment variable; if I export TERM, I get a blank page as
with csh.  The script is simply:

#! /bin/sh           # (or csh)
echo "Content-type: text/html"
echo ""
/usr/local/bin/lynx -cfg=/dev/null -source file://localhost/home/about_lynx.html

It works fine if I use "cat /home/about_lynx.html."  Thanks for any help.

__Henry