lynx-dev

lynx-dev Spawning additional browsers

From: Andrew Klaassen
Subject: lynx-dev Spawning additional browsers
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:12:20 -0700

Is it possible to spawn multiple browsers from a single
lynx instance (each running on a separate virtual console,
say) which would share code and (presumable) reduce memory
usage?  (I'm thinking a la Netscape's "New Browser"
functionality.)

Sorry to bother you on this list; I'm not sure if it's the
appropriate place for stuff like this, but I couldn't find
any information anywhere else that even seemed to hint at
what I'm looking for.

Andrew Klaassen
 - is too lazy to look at the source, especially since he
thinks he would only understand about 2% of it. :)