lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev unvisited Visited Links

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev unvisited Visited Links
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:15:23 +0900 (JST)

> that's not at all what i propose: the file would be saved as  .html
> & could be recalled at any time by Lynx with  file://localhost/ .

You can, and have been able to do that for as long as I know.  Hit
^H, then d)ownload the Visited Links Page.  Save it to disk wherever
you want, with whatever name you want.  You can do even trickier
things like passing the file to a script that will date the file, and
save it in a special directory just for VLPs.

__Henry