lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Tables: so THAT'S where it is. Now, WHEN?

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Tables: so THAT'S where it is. Now, WHEN?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:07:46 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, David Combs wrote:

> > <http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/lynx2-8-3/lynx_help/Lynx_users_guide.html>.
>
> So THAT'S where it is.
>
> When is a good time for me to work on it?

Now, or whenever you have time.

> That is (or should that be "i.e."?), when is a period of time
> when it's likely to be stable for a week or so?

Don't worry about that too much.  Leave integrating your changes with
other people's changes to Tom.  As long as you don't gratuitously reformat
everything, your diffs should be fine.

If you notice other people working on a section (by seeing diffs or
discussion on the list), you may want to leave those sections alone.

       Klaus