lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev.16 patch 3 - HTMIME.c, HTTP.c redirection

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.16 patch 3 - HTMIME.c, HTTP.c redirection
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:13:52 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> It seems we lost the subject both. Well, at least I am, sorry.
>
> 5-Dec-99 15:28 Klaus Weide wrote:
> I meant inserting                   ^here a right content_length value

I don't really care much for adding more clutter to the statusline...
At least this case; we are talking about local files, they should load
quickly enough that adding "of <total number>" and "ETA" doesn't make
much sense.  Usually you won't have neough time to read it.

But feel free to disagree, it's probably a matter of taste.

   Klaus