lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 283dev15 for Win32

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 283dev15 for Win32
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:50:14 +0900 (JST)

> one requested fix, namely dropping that "AUTO" string from the upper
> right hand corner. It's just a hack in the GridText.c file to snip the
> call to str_kcode(), so it may have side effects I haven't found yet.

I've been doing that since the SH code was first introduced.  There are
no side effects that I know of, except that you have the page character
set switching code (^L) in there, but you won't know which one you have
turned on.  Is the code useful for anything except CJK?

> I tried compiling with "CJK_EX" undefined, but found that str_sjis and
> set_ws_title became unglued. These functions seem to be grafted on the
> top of LYMainLoop.c without the right nesting of includes, i.e., I don't
> understand why the WIN_EX is within CJK_EX.

They should be independent, neither within the other.

__Henry