lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev.15 patch 7 - doc updates for recent changes

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.15 patch 7 - doc updates for recent changes
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:54:11 -0700

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999, T.E.Dickey (address@hidden) said:

| ok (I got through most of the code changes for dev.16 this morning, and
| if no one gives more code changes today, expect to have dev.16 done late
| tonight).

Damn ...!  You do good work, Mr. Dickey.

I wanted to give KW some feedback on various TRST and KEYMAP/etc changes,
but got a bit lost in all the patching.  Fortunately, it seems that you
don't have that problem (though I've no idea where you find the time, what
with lynx, xterm, ncurses, and who knows what else) ... :-) ...!

Your efforts are certainly most appreciated !!

/kim