lynx-dev

lynx-dev License status of Win32 SENDMAIL.EXE

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev License status of Win32 SENDMAIL.EXE
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 19:21:04 -0800 (PST)

Since I raised the question of the license status of the SENDMAIL.EXE
that was distributed with some of the lynx Win32 ports, I would like
to put the question to rest. The following reply from the author
confirms that the program is freeware, but not supported. Perhaps,
when it is distributed, a text file explaining the freeware status
(and as a courtesy to the author, pointing to the current shareware
version) should accompany it.
                        Doug

__
Doug Kaufman