lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev.15 patch 2

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.15 patch 2
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 20:27:11 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:

>    Seems that lynx.hlp and lynx.man should be updated too to reflect change in
> commandline options.

Yes.  Thanks for reminding me.  I thought about it, and then didn't.

>    As for replacement for ex-sticky things - everything seems fine for me (I
> like the lynx.cfg settings very much - they are very descriptive now!)

I am pleased to read that.
(I don't consider the LEFTARROW_IN_TEXTFIELD_PROMPT final - more
detailed controls have already been discussed.  But for now it has
to do, unless someone else does the revision/extending.)

>    IMO it would be better to place the patch to ftp.

I don't plan to send long patches like that often.  Consider it
an exception.

   Klaus