lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: cookies not working the same in 2.8.3.dev15

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Re: cookies not working the same in 2.8.3.dev15
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:12:03 -0500 (EST)

Note that I've found that cookies at onelist.com are also not being handled
the same way as yahoo - again, older versions of lynx start up taking
you to your personalized account - the latest lynx takes you instead to
the login screen.

Is there a flag one can use that 'turns off' any things in the lynxrc,
lynx.cfg, or userdefs.h/configure specifications which might intervene
in these situations?  A flag that states 'give me simple http interaction'
so to speak?

Otherwise, to debug this thing I have to figure out what to change
in all the places,...

P.S.  Re the question about are these getting the same state - I'm
running them from the same shell, within a minute of one another,
with no commandline or lynxrc/lynx.cfg, etc. changes and with them
pointing to the same lynxrc/lynx.cfg/etc. changes.  However, the
compiler is likely to have changed in the past year or so and one
of the lynxes was compiled with the SSL code .
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-