lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Lynx pages at slcc.edu are broken

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx pages at slcc.edu are broken
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:58:07 -0500

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 01:06:15PM -0500, I wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 09:11:01PM -0500, T.E.Dickey wrote:
> > Scott turned off directory indexing a few weeks ago - the webpages work,
> > but not the breakout directory.
> > >  From <http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/>,
> > >    The development version also has a breakout [10]subdirectory.
> > > is broken and so there is no available "breakout" directory online.
> I'll add this to "my" list.

Well, I can't reach SLCC at the moment except via HTTP, so I've created
a breakout index page for reference:

 http://jim.spath.com/lynx/breakout-283dev15.html

It's a bit crude--some subdirectories aren't reachable, but others
are.  Just a temporary workaround?

Marvin the Paranoid Android.
Oh, fine, if you happen to like being me which personally I don't.