lynx-dev

Re: patch (was: Re: lynx-dev LYNXCFG:, LYNXCOMPILEOPTS:)

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: patch (was: Re: lynx-dev LYNXCFG:, LYNXCOMPILEOPTS:)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:29:45 +0900 (JST)

>                       ========================================================
>> and follow the '<em>check your lynx.cfg</em>' link near the bottom.
>  =============================================
>> to go to the Lynx internal URL.
>
> It is not true.  Not when the forms options page is not used.

Can I say _keine liebe_ in such a situation?

How about the following, also *FWIW*:

 To view your current configuration derived from lynx.cfg and any
 included configuration files, you may press <em>'o'</em> for the
 link near the bottom, assuming you are using the forms-based Menu.

or, with a slightly different priority:

 To view your current configuration derived from lynx.cfg and any
 included configuration files, press <em>'g'</em> and type in
 the '<em>Check your lynx.cfg</em>' link near the bottom.

__Henry