lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev t2thtml: bug

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev t2thtml: bug
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:47:22 +0900 (JST)

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Philip Webb wrote:

> following the recent TRST thread, i downloaded & compiled gawk,
> then downloaded & tried to run  t2thtml  from HT's site:
> both versions failed with an error in line 53 or 62 ,
> ` substr() cannot have zero arguments ' (roughly);
> inspection suggests there is an oddity at the end of that line.

Thanks for testing my version t2thtml and reporting a bug.
But unfortunately I've never seen such a message in testing the script.
Could you tell me your environment (test HTML file, awk version and etc)?

There were no problems when I tested ocaa.html on your site
by GNU Awk 3.0.3 and 3.0.4.

> so TZ gets the immortal fame
> & KW can have a ration of ambrosia for having reminded everyone,
> but HT will have to take up the challenge of incorporating it all in Lynx
> in order to get his place on Olympus (smile).

I knew it's very very long way for me to go to Olympus...
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden