lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx bug->core dump

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx bug->core dump
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:52:50 -0500 (EST)

991119 Michael Plump wrote:
> I am running "Lynx 2.8.2rel.1 (01 Jun 1999)".
> I believe this is the stock lynx that comes in a redhat-6.1

it's the latest release;
the latest development version is at  sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/ .
what Redhat does is their own responsibility.

> If, at any time,
         ^^^
do you really mean that?  we need some examples of URLs you've tried.

i just tried it on  www.washingtonpost.com/  without any problem arising.

> I am not on the lynx-dev list, so please email me.

we do try to copy replies to ordinary users,
but we're all volunteers, so don't ask too much of us (smile);
you can read all lynx-dev messages at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev .