lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Cannot relocate "cursor" to buttons...

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Cannot relocate "cursor" to buttons...
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:16:12 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Mike Harrold wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The following URL:
>
>   http://www.calcbuilder.com/fc_calcs/menus/usatoday/index.html
>
> Uses multiple buttons to submit a selection on a form. However,
> I cannot relocate the "cursor" over the [BUTTON] using the regular
> TAB, etc., keys. Any suggestions?

Depends on what you want...

If you want the page to be accessible to non-JavaScript browsers
like Lynx, complain to "[36]USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co. Inc."

If you want to see JavaScript support in Lynx, offer to write the code...

If you want to just "get there", view the SOURCE (\ key), the URLs
are easily recognizable, pick one and copy it to a 'g'oto prompt.

> /Mike
>
> Ps. This is the latest Lynx version downloaded earlier today. I'm
>     running on Solaris 2.6.

That doesn't tell us which version that is (development code or
"released"?), although in this case it shouldn't matter.

   Klaus