lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYNX: oldish .9-ver: "V"-page was missing MANY items.

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: oldish .9-ver: "V"-page was missing MANY items.
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:35:19 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, David Combs wrote:

> Yes, I know.  Still, lots of the RECENT pages-visited didn't show
> up.  Is surely a bug, but maybe fixed since then (since 3dev.9),
> as compiled on 13sep99.

I don't think there were any relevant changes in that area.

Those RECENT pages-visited may have been the rwsults of form submissions
with POST data.  Those never appear in the 'V' list (and the 'V' page
says explicitly that they are excluded).  INFO '=' on a page will
show whether it has POST data associated.

  Klaus