lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev15 progress?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev15 progress?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:47:05 -0500 (EST)

> 991116 Leonid Pauzner wrote (without smiling):
> > What is about dev15 progress?  Seems no new patches these days.
>
> we rely on you for things like that (grin).  if you've run out of ideas,
> look at my last message re TRST, suggesting use of  WIDTH=%  attributes.

I recall a handful of patches, as well as the report about cygwin (which I
looked at last night, will see if I can fix the configure script).  But
didn't get into the lynx patches yet since last week mostly went to a mix
of vile (preparing it for release), xterm and ncurses (the last being some
changes that I'll integrate into lynx).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden