lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev something wrong with LYNXKEYMAP

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev something wrong with LYNXKEYMAP
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 11:35:52 +0300 (MSK)

13-Nov-99 18:11 Klaus Weide wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

>> 3) When moved to the options menu, old-fashion menu users will lack the
>> functionality. Is that you want to?

> I find your three points convincing (until someone comes up with a
> better idea).  But maybe there should be a link to it on the 'O'ptions
> menu, too.
you mean "form-based" options menu?

>> > and "your lynx.cfg" (LYNXCFG:/) links on the =)nformation page, and
>>
>> this only happen for DOS/WINDOWS ports (could be removed, yes),
>> autoconf-based ports read "compile-time settings" here.

> No, not just for DOS/WINDOWS ports.  It depends on configuration (compile
> time and runtime).

Hmm, yes.

IMHO, for forms-based menu one could move LYNXCOMPILEOPTS:/ from
the =)information page down to the O)ptions menu (as a separate link
or a reference from the LYNXCFG:/ in turn. Does it have any sence to
have 'lynxcfg_info' disabled but 'compileopts_info' enabled the same
time?)